The Prayer Chain is a branch of the Outreach Ministry. It begins with prayer requests being sent to the office via phone (321-383-0303) or by email (email@example.com). Cyndi or Jackie will then post via email the requests for prayer to the Prayer Chain List as they are received in accordance with the below policy:
Prayer List and Prayer Chain Submissions (Rev. 6/5/20)
The Great Outdoors Community Church is committed to a strong belief in the power of prayer. It also recognizes that prayer needs to and must effectively communicated to the body of believers so that appropriate prayers may be offered to God.
- Prayer requests for the prayer chain must be given by written request form, phone, or by email to the church office. If the prayer request is not your own, you must have the permission of the person you are requesting prayer for.
- Prayer requests pertaining to anyone who is attending GOCC or immediate family member will be sent out on the prayer chain and will automatically go into the Sunday bulletin for (4) weeks and then put on the Long-Term Prayer list for (2) months. Individuals can be removed anytime per their request.
- Individuals who are not attending GOCC or who are not immediate family will be sent out on the prayer chain only unless specifically requested.
- Prayer request forms are available outside of the church office door or in the office or can be downloaded and printed. Please fill the form out as accurately as possible. If you are sending an email or calling in the request, please provide as much information as possible such as the name of the person, address, consent has been given, your name and phone number, does the person attend church here and the prayer request.
- Visitation Pastors are available to talk with. Please indicate if you need a pastor as well.
- Prayer lists are monitored and adjusted to maintain accuracy. Updates will be sent out as received.
- All memorials of attendees of GOCC will be sent out on the prayer chain and posted in the bulletin for one week unless otherwise requested.
- Placing a person on the war zone list will require the name of the person and the individual’s relationship to our membership.